- I am visiting Singapore for the first time. What should I take note of?
Visitors must satisfy the following basic entry requirements before they can be considered entry into Singapore:
- A passport with at least 6 months validity
- Valid Singapore visa, if applicable (refer to point 2 below)
- Sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay in Singapore
- Confirmed onward/return tickets (where applicable)
- Entry facilities to their onward destinations, e.g. visas
- Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
- Do I need to apply for a visa to attend VRCAI2012 in Singapore?
Foreigners holding travel documents issued by the countries listed here will require a visa to enter Singapore.
- I need to apply for a visa. Which documents do I need to submit? Visa requirements vary with each country. Nationals of Assessment Level I Countries and Level II Countries may find their information in the site respectively.
- I am applying to enter the country as a visitor. Where can I find more information?
Kindly visit here for more details.
- I need an invitation letter from VRCAI2012 for visa application. How can I get it?
Please drop a mail to VRCAI2012@ntu.edu.sg by stating the subject as "Invitation Letter".