On behalf of the organizing committee of the Lien International Conference on Good Governance 2017 to be held in Singapore on 27th to 28th October 2017, we cordially invite you to submit a proposal in conjunction with this year’s theme “Forging Ahead Towards an Inclusive and Sustainable Globalization”.
Submissions for both panel proposals and individual presentations should be based on theoretical, empirical, and comparative studies in different countries and region under the following sub-themes:
1. Governance and Anti-Corruption Strategies
2. Migration and Social Integration
3. Economic and Financial Management
4. Foreign Direct Investments
5. Infrastructure and Developments
6. Knowledge Transfer and Management
7. Brain circulation and Global Talent Strategies
8. Innovation and Economics Restructuring
9. “One Belt One Road” Initiative
10. Philanthropy & Social Innovation
Proposal for Paper
1) Each individual proposal must indicate the sub-theme in which the applicant would prefer to be considered.
2) Each individual proposal must include an abstract of the paper to be presented (word limit: 500) and a short biography of the author (word limit: 250).
Proposal for Panel
1) Each panel should not consist of more than 5 members. This could include 3 or 4 paper presenters, 1 chairperson, and 1 discussant.
2) Paper presenters could also serve as chairperson and/or discussant within the same panel.
3) The panel proposal must indicate which sub-theme the panel is proposed to be considered in.
4) The panel proposal must include a panel abstract (word limit: 300), abstracts for each paper to be presented (word limit: 500) and short bio of each panelist (word limit: 250)
All proposals must be submitted using the following application forms and submit to <LienConference@ntu.edu.sg> before the deadline on 15 June 2017. Participants will be notified of acceptance within one month and full papers shall be submitted by 30 September 2017. Papers shall have a maximum length of 8,000 words and follow AJPA reference style.
Application Form for Paper Proposal
All papers presented at the conference will be eligible for review for a special issue of a supporting journal. Papers may also be considered for an edited volume. Supporting Journals:
Public Performance and Management Review
Journal of Chinese Overseas
Chinese Public Administration Review
Registration will start from July 2017. Registration fee to be confirmed.